[vtkusers] trying to clip a polyData with an other

Laurent Mundeleer lmundele at ulb.ac.be
Thu Mar 18 10:39:20 EST 2004

Hi David,

the simpliest way I've found to transpose the problem is to generate
multiple spheres with growing radius, centered at the same position, and
using vtkAppendPolyData to join them togheter. Then I clip my ovoide on it.
The result is not perfect but sufficient for the moment ;-)

Thanks for your help

Laurent

e-mail : lmundele at ulb.ac.be