[vtkusers] Does the vtk Delete methods recursively delete?

BURRELL Benjamin Benjamin.Burrell at Tenix.com
Tue Mar 16 20:27:20 EST 2004

If I create an vtkAssembly class, add to it say 3 vtkActor objects using the AddPart(..) routine, and then do:
myvtkAssbly->Delete();

will this cause all of the vtkActor objects in the vtkAssembly object to have their own Delete() routine called upon them? or do I have to:

aProp3dCollection = myvtkAssbly->GetParts()

then iterate through the prop collection calling:
(aProp3dCollection->GetNextProp())->Delete();

to delete all the vtkActor objects in the assembly?

Regards,
Benjamin Burrell