[vtkusers] vtkAppendPolyData Losing Lookup Table

Andrew Wilford andrew at artwork.com
Tue Mar 16 11:09:30 EST 2004

Hi,

Just when I thought I had solved my color/llokup table problems!

If I pipe the output from vtkReader to vtkWriter, my file is copied no
problem.

However, I have a need to group several sources of vtkPolyData together into
a vtkAppendPolyData. Even if I add just the first input (so there are no
scalar conflicts), I lose the custom lookup table attached to the point
data.

Is this a bug?

Is there an alternative way of grouping together polydata?

Thanks!

Andrew Wilford