[vtkusers] Re: vtkusers digest, this->Reorganize();

Sergios Goudanis sergios at mail.ntua.gr
Tue Mar 16 07:55:57 EST 2004

I think that this list has appearance problems

First: Is it that Difficult for some people to setup correctly their
mail client so that their emails could be read easily from anyone?
Just plain text should do the work.
I guess no one wants to receive 500 lines of forwarded - unicode text

Second: i see that many people do not search the archives. Ok nevermind that,
but you cannot have all the answers in your specific x-y-z questions without
Personal Work. There is an 20mb archive which has MOST of the topics more
than one time.

Third: i also see many installation-related questions with python etc,
linking errors etc
My personal opinion is that VTK with MFC, is the best solid solution in
order to produce code And "Do your Job with VTK". From that point of view
this is the fastest way to produce a real application not just 2-3 vtk
windows.

With Respect to all users