[vtkusers] Mac OS10.3.2 : Weird undefined symbol

David Bernstein dhbernstein at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 11 16:54:12 EST 2004

VTK 4.2.3 suddenly stopped working, I swear I didn't change a line of
code!

This is what I get

dyld: /Users/dave/Projects/ReDi/bsd Undefined symbols:
/Users/dave/Projects/ReDi/bsd undefined reference to
__ZN19vtkUnstructuredGr\340 expected to be defined in
/Applications/VTK/vtk-src-unix/bin/libvtkCommon.dylib
Program received signal:  "SIGTRAP".

The line in my code that gdb quits on is:

mpVtkGrid->InsertNextCell(mpVtkTriangle->GetCellType(),
mpVtkTriangle->GetPointIds());

What I'm doing here is loading an instance of vtkUnstructuredGrid with
data from my own mesh class.

Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks,
Dave