[vtkusers] RE: quadratic elements

James C. Robinson j.robinson at kepler-systems.com
Thu Mar 11 12:40:26 EST 2004

Mathieu,

I am using MFC 6.0 on PC.

I made the changes to vtkQuadraticQuad also.

The problem with the change from vtkInteractorStyle to vtkInteractorObserver
is I am calling AutoAdjustCameraClippingRangeOff as follows:

Interactor->GetInteractorStyle()->AutoAdjustCameraClippingRangeOff() ;

This code worked when GetInteractorStyle returned a vtkInteractorStyle. Now
I get the error:

C:\Jim\Programming\mfc\Kes\PanMeshv3.1\Source\meshviewView.cpp(223) : error
C2039: 'AutoAdjustCameraClippingRangeOff' : is not a member of
'vtkInteractorObserver'

I also get a problem with (a related bug):

Interactor->GetInteractorStyle()->OnChar(0,0,'w',0) ;

C:\Jim\Programming\mfc\Kes\PanMeshv3.1\Source\meshviewView.cpp(1501) : error
C2660: 'OnChar' : function does not take 4 parameters

Please advise.

Jim
______________________

James C. Robinson, PhD,