[vtkusers] Java Pick/ Drag Problems

Stefan Maas stefan.maas at fh-gelsenkirchen.de
Thu Mar 11 05:59:19 EST 2004

Hello,

I've some pick-/drag-problems in my Java app.
I use a modified ImagePlaneWidget, which shows two actors from one
DICOM-dataset. (One actor for the skin, one for the bones - after using a
contour-filter.) Everything works fine, but when I try to move the
skin-actor nothing happens. For the skin-actor dragable and pickable is set
"on", for the bone-actor "off". When I pick the skin (with 'p') it is
highlighted, but I cannot move it. (Moving the planes is no problem.)

I am using a nightly release from Nov 2003, Java 1.4, Win XP.

Can anybody help?

Greetings,

Stefan