[vtkusers] Problems about export STL file

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed Mar 10 13:26:31 EST 2004

An Jiye wrote:
> [...]

Ok you are using windows so there is no big/little endian issue.
I stongly suggest you use static lib instead of dynamic, because my
feeling is that you have installed another vtk version on the other
computer. And as the env var are not set properly it is using the other one.
Remove any other vtk* lib on the other computer.

HTH
Mathieu
Ps: SPAM is a real nightmare so please make sure you remove email adress
at the begining of your email, or simply use a real email client.