[vtkusers] vtkMPIController

seafloat at sohu.com seafloat at sohu.com
Wed Mar 10 02:06:59 EST 2004

Dear vtk-users,
   I have setup vtk-4.0, and now include "vtkMPIController.h" in my program.Than build it. However there is a error:
  error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "_declspec(dllimport) public:static class vtkMPIController * _cdecl vtkMPIController::New(void)".
   I have add the vtkParallel.lib and set the path.
   So I want to compile the vtk/parallel directory , but the new vtkprallel.lib will give more error. Than I compile the vtk4.0, select the use parallel, than use the new lib ,it also gives more error.
   Next, I tried to compile parallel directory in vtk4.2 , it tells me that "Unknown CMake command VTK_Make_Instantiator2".
   What can I do? I want to use the vtkMPIController.
        Thanks a lot.