[vtkusers] Problems about export STL file

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Tue Mar 9 10:33:11 EST 2004

What is the input of the vtkMarchingCubes, does it comes from a file ?
Are you sure you are reading properly, could this be a big/little endian
problem ?

How did you try on the other computer did you recompile everything or
did you just copy the executable ? Are you sure you did static lib ?

HTH
Mathieu