[vtkusers] DLL building problems

Luca Picello luca.picello at libero.it
Tue Mar 9 07:05:21 EST 2004

When you compile shared libraries (DLLs in windows) the .LIB created by
BCC can be small because they do not contains code (it is only in the
final dll) but only entry-points and prototypes for functions.
Those lib you have to include in project when you build your application.

Check file date creation of .lib to understand if they are generated by
your compiler.
May be they are not compiled successfully.

I do not use make -i
just run "make"

Luca