[vtkusers] VTK with Borland C++ Builder

tuncay at ee.bilkent.edu.tr tuncay at ee.bilkent.edu.tr
Sun Mar 7 23:06:01 EST 2004

Hi,
I am new to VTK. I downloaded and installed the library with Borland C++ Builder 6 (with shared libraries).
I compiled and installed the package in examples/gui/win32/vtkborland/package for the component palette.
And I built the demo project with the source files in examples/gui/win32/vtkborland/projectdemo as described.
Until this point everything was fine. But when i run the demo program it gives an error:
"The ordinal 5036 could not be located in the dynamic link ibrary VTKRENDERING.DLL"
And when i ran the C++ builder again it didn't load the package, giving the same error.
Did anybody encountered such an error?Or does anybody have an opinion?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Tuncay