[vtkusers] problem with vtkimagereslice

CSPL hyd2_affable at sancharnet.in
Sat Mar 6 05:19:24 EST 2004

Hi

  I have a problem with vtkimagreslice. my problem is - while rotating a
 volume of 128 X 128 X 35 size using setimagereslicetransform, some of
 the data is getting cut.i don't want to extend the data as i have to
 manage the data with same dimensions with out any type of data being
 cut. what i mean to say is i wanted the output of imagereslice to be the
 rotated whole dataset.
 I think I have to use setRelisceAxes If so can I know how it hasb to be
 used / Please suggest me an alternative.

 Another issue is How to invert rotation  / steps in inverting the
 rotation performed to bring the volume back to the original angle.

 thanks in advance

 Regards

 Pavan kumar