[vtkusers] OpenGL libs on mac OS 10.3.2

David Bernstein dhbernstein at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 5 12:43:58 EST 2004

Hi All, I'm trying to build a test application in C++ for VTK on 10.3.2
using XCode (the Mace.cxx example).
The code compiles but it seems to fail to link because it can't find
the opengl libraries (I think).

The error message in XCode is below.  So my question is where are the
opengl libraries and how do I link them?

Thanks,
Dave

  VTKTest:0: Undefined symbols: _glDepthMask _glGetIntegerv
_glMatrixMode _glMultMatrixd _glPopMatrix _glPushMatrix _glLightf
_glLightfv _glLighti _glDrawBuffer _glEnable _glLoadIdentity
_glLoadMatrixd _glMultMatrixf _glScissor _glViewport _glAlphaFunc
_glBindTexture _glDeleteTextures _glDisable _glGenTextures _glIsTexture
_glTexImage2D _glTexParameterf _glColor4fv _glCullFace _glLineStipple
_glLineWidth _glMaterialfv _glPointSize _glShadeModel _glClear
_glClearColor _glClearDepth _glFlush _glInitNames _glLightModelfv
_glLightModeli _glLoadName _glPushName _glRenderMode _glSelectBuffer
_glBegin _glColor3f _glEnd _glPolygonOffset _glTexCoord2fv _glVertex3fv
.objc_class_name_NSApplication .objc_class_name_NSAutoreleasePool
.objc_class_name_NSCursor .objc_class_name_NSScreen
.objc_class_name_NSString _glBlendFunc _glDepthFunc _glGetString
_glTexEnvf _objc_msgSend _objc_msgSend_stret _glCallList _glClipPlane
_glColor4ubv _glColorMaterial _glDeleteLists _glDepthRange _glEndList
_glGenLists _glNewList _glNormal3fv _glGetTexLevelParameteriv
.objc_class_name_NSEvent _NSApp _glDrawPixels _glGetError
_glPixelStorei _glRasterPos2f _glRasterPos3f _glReadBuffer
_glReadPixels .objc_class_name_NSConstantString
.objc_class_name_NSOpenGLPixelFormat .objc_class_name_NSOpenGLView
_NSLog __NSConstantStringClassReference _objc_msgSendSuper
.objc_class_name_NSWindow