[vtkusers] CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS question

Theodore D. Sternberg tdsternberg at lbl.gov
Thu Mar 4 15:09:55 EST 2004

I want to put a little extra something ;-) on my link line.  So isn't
CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS the thing that I need to set?  Unfortunately, it
doesn't seem to have any effect.  I say

cmake ../src -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS:STRING=' -L../lib -lhdf5 ' -DCMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE:BOOL=TRUE

(and a few more things on the cmake command line but they aren't relevant
here)

and still I don't see anything like -L../lib and -lhdf5 on my link line.

I'm developing on Linux with gcc3.3.2, by the way.

Theodore Sternberg
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory