[vtkusers] Still a Bug in vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow ?? -> Solution

de Boer Ingo I.deBoer at polytec.de
Tue Mar 2 11:44:50 EST 2004

The only thing is that I cannot handle a doubleclick.
Because the event is not sent back to my View-class.
This only worked with setting the ParentID to
SetParentId(::GetParent(m_hWnd)) and the windowID to
SetWindowId(m_hWnd) which doesn't work anymore under
VTK 4.4.0

Maybe somebody has a comment on this ?

greets
  Ingo