[vtkusers] Still a Bug in vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow ?? -> Solution

de Boer Ingo I.deBoer at polytec.de
Tue Mar 2 10:38:37 EST 2004

Hi all,

find attached some modifications for the MFC_MDI sample.
This is all based on VTK 4.4.0 release!
I guess, this is more conform and more clear. I also changed
the message handling. Therefore, I needed to change 3 lines
in vtkWin32RenderWindowInteractor.cxx. Maybe some off you should
check these changes with Borland, Cygwin, etc...

Due to these changes, the OnSize(), OnEraseBkgnd() could be
deleted. The members are all deleted in OnDestroy() now.
Sizing, background and generell painting is done by VTK.
The pipeline is created once in OnInitialUpdate().

If these changes go to the CVS, there should be some
changes made to MFC_SDI also! Maybe also the 'SampleMFC'
should be removed because the 'vtkMDI' and 'vtkSDI' sample
says it all ??

greets
  Ingo

---
Dr.-Ing. Ingo H. de Boer

Polytec GmbH
Polytec-Platz 1-7, 76337 Waldbronn, Germany
phone: ++49 7243 604 106
fax  : ++49 7243 604 255