[vtkusers] error in vtk3DWidget

Amy Henderson amy.henderson at kitware.com
Tue Mar 2 09:57:29 EST 2004

Hi Megha,

You have not provided enough information for anyone to be able to help you
with your problem. What is the error? Does it happen at compile time or at
run time? The more information you can provide about the problem and any
steps you took to try to correct it will better enable other people on this
list to help you find a solution.

- Amy