[vtkusers] vtk+mfc how things work

david michell davidmichell at rediffmail.com
Tue Mar 2 09:35:37 EST 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi everyone,
Iam relatively new to MFC all these time I was on SDK.
So no I want to move to MFC , I was looking at some vtk MFC samples.
There are some thinhs I dont understand.
Why is the method Pipeline() called in OnDraw(), is it not enough if it is called only once?
Why would we want to apply the mappers actors... everytime?
Someone please help me on this mfc stuff.I just want to know how vtk works in MFC. I saw the compiled htm files, they are just giving me info on what to do, there's nothing on why we have to do it.
Thank you,
David Michell