[vtkusers] Update vtkQtRenderInteractor

Hualiang Zhong hzhong at imaging.robarts.ca
Fri Jun 25 16:53:22 EDT 2004

Hello vtkusers,

 I want to recompute polydata in vtkQtRenderInteractor based on mouse information, so I try to write a subclass which inherits both vtkQtRenderInteractor and my own C++ class (which includes the data for re-rendering).

But if I add my C++ header file into the subclass, it always generates an compiling error:

use -Wno-deprecated.
In file included from /usr/lib/qt-3.1/include/qdict.h:42,
                 from /usr/lib/qt-3.1/include/qstylesheet.h:45,
                 from /usr/lib/qt-3.1/include/qtextedit.h:43,
                 from simulator2.cpp:21:
/usr/lib/qt-3.1/include/qgdict.h: In member function `QString
   QGDictIterator::getKeyString() const':
/usr/lib/qt-3.1/include/qgdict.h:203: parse error before numeric constant

Thanks for any suggestions!

Hualiang Zhong