[vtkusers] (no subject)

Chandna, Sandeep (Research, Non-ge) sandeep.chandna at ge.com
Fri Jun 25 08:44:21 EDT 2004

Hi,
	I am gettin following errors while compiling the code.

MSVCRTD.lib(cinitexe.obj) : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "msvcrt.lib" conflicts w
ith use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
vtkobject.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual class
 vtkProp * __thiscall vtkAbstractPropPicker::GetPropW(void)" (?GetPropW at vtkAbstr
actPropPicker@@UAEPAVvtkProp@@XZ)
vtkobject.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual char
const * __thiscall vtkPicker::GetClassNameW(void)const " (?GetClassNameW at vtkPick
er@@UBEPBDXZ)
project.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'link' : return code '0x460'
Stop.

Here vtkobject.cpp/.h are my files and the error is coming in that part of code where I am including my own picker (derived from vtkPicker) into the vtkRenderWindowInteractor. As far as I know I am including all the required libs and same code is working in Linux. If I comment that part of code
which includes my picker into the interactor the compilation works fine. Is there anyone who can help me.

Thanks in anticipation
Sandeep

	g  John F Welch Technology Centre
	Sandeep Chandna