[vtkusers] ordinal 5695 not found in vtkCommon.dll

Power Solutions info at powersolutions.ca
Thu Jun 24 17:49:38 EDT 2004

I must admit my C/C++ skills are just enough to get by.  I'm just trying
to use the FFT function in a Windows 2000 environment, thats all:

#include <vtkBMPReader.h>
#include <vtkBMPWriter.h>
#include <vtkImageFFT.h>

void main(int argc, char *argv[])

{
	argv[1] = "LE0001.bmp";
	argv[2] = "LE0001FFT.bmp";
	argv[3] = "LE0001FFTG.bmp";
	argv[4] = "LE0001FFTG.pgm";

	vtkBMPReader *reader = vtkBMPReader::New();
	reader->SetFileName(argv[1]);
	reader->Update();

	vtkImageFFT *fft = vtkImageFFT::New();
	fft->SetInput(reader->GetOutput());
	fft->Update();

	vtkBMPWriter *writer = vtkBMPWriter::New();
	writer->SetInput(fft->GetOutput());
	writer->SetFileName(argv[2]);
	writer->Write();
}

The project compiles but I get the following error when I try to run the
executable:

bmp2nni.exe - Ordinal Not Found
	The ordinal 5695 could not be located in the dynamic link library
VTKCOMMON.DLL.

This is happening with both MSVC++ 6 and Borland C++ 6.  I have ran the
CMake command for both builds and installed the files in two seperate
directories.  Some direction would be appreciated.

Regards,
Tahir