[vtkusers] extract curvature value of point.

Amy Henderson amy.henderson at kitware.com
Thu Jun 24 17:10:31 EDT 2004

Hi Moti,

Did you call Update() on the vtkCurvatures filter before you tried to
access its output? If you did, you should not have gotten an empty result.
The output poly data of vtkCurvatures will contain a scalar point data
array called either Gauss_Curvature or Mean_Curvature (depending on which
type of curvature you asked vtkCurvatures to compute), which should give
you the curvature at each point that you are looking for.

- Amy