[vtkusers] upgraded to version 4.4

Louis Desjardins lost_bits1110 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 08:46:50 EDT 2004

Hi VTK experts,

I just upgraded to v.4.4 from v.4.2, and part of my display involves the
pipeline:

PlaneSource->PolyData
PlaneSource->PolyDataMapper->LODActor

i.e. I do:

PolyDataObject = PlaneSourseObject->GetOutput();
PolyDataMapperObject->SetInput(PlaneSourceObject->GetOutput());
LODActorObject->SetMaper(PolyDataMapperObject)

and to assign data to my PolyDataObject I do:

PolyDataObject->GetPointData()->SetScalars(FloatArrayObject);
PolyDataObject->Modified();

However I am changing the data several times per second and calling
Modified() (as above) every time it changes in order to sort of animate it

This used to work for the old version but now with v.4.4. it looks like its
not being updated..
Can anyoen tell me why this might be happening?

Thank you...