[vtkusers] Applying boundary conditions to specific faces of elements

nikhil butala nvbutala at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 13:36:46 EDT 2004

Dear VTK users,

               This problem was posted on the group before but no response from anyone.

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/1999-November/052114.html

I am interested in displaying boundary conditions, such as pressure, only on specific faces of specific elements. For this purpose, I need to create a group of element faces using  vtk file format.
      I am working with unstrutured grids.I know how to form groups of elements by using vtkThreshold.  I would like to extend this to faces now.
Any idea how to do this??

Thanks and Regards,
Nikhil Butala