[vtkusers] vtkContourFilter: continuous contour

Rosa Ruiloba rosario.ruiloba at noveltis.fr
Wed Jun 23 03:22:47 EDT 2004

Hello,

I have used vtkPolyDataConnectivityFilter but I don't know how to obtain
the regions.
I have asked for ALL REGIONS (SetExtractionModeToAllRegions) and I have
58 regions (GetNumberOfExtractedRegions) and the same number of cells
that for the ContourFilter output. My problem now is how can I to know
what are the points in the region and its order (or connectivity)?

Thank you for your help,

Rosa