[vtkusers] vtkCanvas to Java image

tom fogal tfogal at apollo.sr.unh.edu
Tue Jun 22 18:55:02 EDT 2004

Have you looked at vtk*Writer under the IO/ directory? It includes objects
for writing to many common image formats (including jpg, which you appear to
want).
Concerning video, perhaps you could render an image to 'file01.format', the
next to 'file02.format', etc and then use a utility such as transcode to
create a movie?

HTH,

-tom