[vtkusers] simple 3d scatter plot

Oturan Boga oturanboga5 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 10:47:57 EDT 2004

   Hello All,

   I would like to write a simple vtk program that just visualizes points in
3D space. Like a scatter plot, but in 3D and inside a cube. I have looked
over examples and documentation and even though there are example code for
drawing more complex things, I could not find any example demonstrating how
visualize a list of 3D points. (preferable from an array)

   If you could point me to some examples, documentation, or strategy on how
to program such a c++
program, I would greatly appreciate it.

   Thank you very much,

    -O.Boga