[vtkusers] Re: Hi

Matt Schmiermund matt at plasticflow.com
Mon Jun 21 11:46:33 EDT 2004

I would recommend buying the VTK Users Guide. I have
found it to be very helpful.

A left button mouse click should start rotation of the
model. I haven't had any problems with it.

In the future direct your questions to the vtk users
list. There will be more people who can offer help
there and then people who have the same problems will
be able to search the archives later on.

-Matt

--- "Hui Zhang (James)"