[vtkusers] yessss vtk in delphi is comming up :)

REGAT-BARREL Aurélien arbvtk at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 16 09:25:58 EDT 2004

Hi,
The main problem is that VTK is written in C++, so you need to write a Delphi'Pascal wrapper, which is a big piece of job.
Maybe you should work with BCB instead.
Greets.

Germain PRUNIER <Germain.PRUNIER at cerealog.fr> wrote:

Hello,

I would like to write applications in VTK with Delphi 7, is it possible ? (I am a beginner in Delphi) And where may I find some examples ?

Thanks in advance.
Regards.

Germain Prunier
CEREALOG