[vtkusers] XDMF

Arash Jahangir arash at vije.ca
Tue Jun 15 11:23:12 EDT 2004

Thanks for the help Jerry, but I still can't check out the code.  This is what I get when I use wincvs:

CVSROOT: anonymous at public.kitware.com:/cvsroot/Xdmf (password authentication)

Python 2.1.1 (#20, Jul 20 2001, 01:19:29) [MSC 32 bit (Intel)] on win32

Tk is not available with the current Python setup!

C:\Program Files\GNU\WinCvs 1.3\Macros\cvs2cl.py:154: SyntaxWarning: local name 'line' in 'wrapLine' shadows use of 'line' as global in nested scope 'lambda'

def wrapLine( line, wrapmargin=64):

TCL is available, shell is enabled : help (select and press enter)

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at public.kitware.com:/cvsroot/Xdmf login

Logging in to :pserver:anonymous at public.kitware.com:2401:/cvsroot/Xdmf

***** CVS exited normally with code 0 *****

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at public.kitware.com:/cvsroot/Xdmf checkout Xdmf

\n

cvs server: cannot find module `Xdmf

' - ignored

cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****