[vtkusers] graphical bug in windows

Malcolm Drummond malcolm at geovision.co.za
Tue Jun 15 07:46:08 EDT 2004

Hi Tim

It is an XP problem that is supposed to be fixed with SP2 (whenever that
comes out), see
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;814135

If you can't get the fix directly from Microsoft try searching the web - I
got the hotfix off a CAD developer site a while back but they've vanished so
I can't help you there.

HTH
Malcolm