[vtkusers] Question dealing with the vtkXYPlotActor

Neerav Patel neeravpatel2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 16:23:28 EDT 2004

Hi,

I require to plot a 2D graph, I looked at the tk website and I found the vtkXYPlotActor which looks promising.  I have now spent 4 days trying to figure out how to insert data values into the Actor.  I need to plot Force vs. Area Data, I have both data in separate  vtkFloatArray but whatever I do I cant plot them.

Has anyone else used this Actor before?  Is it possible to give some sample code that will assist me in placing data into this Actor?

Thanks.  Appreciate any help.