[vtkusers] vtkFLTK eventloop

A J lost_bits1110 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 12 16:06:36 EDT 2004

Hi,

Can someone give me a small basic example on how to start the event loop and
have a call back associated with the timer that drives the event loop
and is there a way to set the timer to be called every x number of
milliseconds..?

Right now im on c++ using vtk and just got the vtkFLTK library
So far I render with vtkRenderWindowInteractor

but now I guess I should change this to vtkFLTKRenderWindowInteractor..?

so what do I call to initiate the event loop?

thanks..
aj