[vtkusers] Question about texture coordinate?

Hui Zhang (James) zhang at isis.imac.georgetown.edu
Thu Jun 10 11:10:44 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am trying to use the texture mapping in VTK. For example, I have some geometry shapes like triangle cells, for each vertex, we have different texture coordinate. So I want to set each point's coordinate like common OpenGL routine. But I find VTK only have vtkTextureMapToPlane vtkTextureMapToSphere vtkTextureMapToBox vtkTransformTexture vtkThresholdTextureCoords. So which one should be used for assign each point's coordinates? Anyone can provide a simple example for two triangles with user-specified texture coordinate?

Thanks

Hui Zhang