[vtkusers] File compression using vtkZlibCompressor

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed Jun 9 13:20:28 EDT 2004

Henry,

	Did you try the vtkXML*Writer family ? They use compression by default.

	Typical use is:

package require vtk
package require vtkinteraction
package require vtktesting

vtkVolume16Reader v16
   v16 SetDataDimensions 64 64
   [v16 GetOutput] SetOrigin 0.0 0.0 0.0
   v16 SetDataByteOrderToLittleEndian
   v16 SetFilePrefix "$VTK_DATA_ROOT/Data/headsq/quarter"
   v16 SetImageRange 1 93
   v16 SetDataSpacing 3.2 3.2 1.5
   v16 Update

vtkXMLImageDataWriter writer