[vtkusers] Help On Win32

REGAT-BARREL Aurélien arbvtk at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 9 04:24:53 EDT 2004

Hi,
In order to use "this->" in Proc1, Proc1 have to be a member method of myVTKApp.
theVTKApp is created in WM_LBUTTONDOWN code, and you want to use it in WM_CREATE.
But WM_CREATE is sent before WM_LBUTTONDOWN...
You need to create your myVTKApp instance in WM_CREATE, and then call theVTKApp->Proc1();

      Hello Every body, I Wonder if is there any one that can help me on this,
      Im trying to implement a sub fuction under win32 prog, but im having problems
      on defining properly the prototypes and functions to transfer the vtk functions
      and properties, my code is attached

      the problem is with the function
      BOOL CALLBACK Proc1 (HWND hwnd, char fc[])
      {

      //--->>> this->ren1->AddActor(this->cylenginesActor2 ); help here

           return TRUE ;
      }

Aurélien REGAT-BARREL

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail