[vtkusers] vtkqt saving widget as an image

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Tue Jun 8 16:02:52 EDT 2004

I think grabWidget uses a different QPaintDevice which can explain why
you get the image you do.
Try QPixmap::grabWindow() instead.  I'll get the pixels from the screen
instead of asking the widget to draw using a special paint device.
There are possible problems with that though.  You can see the
documentation for that method which explains the problems.  You can work
around those problems using VTK's methods.

Clint