[vtkusers] Text overlay problem.

de Boer Ingo I.deBoer at polytec.de
Tue Jun 8 02:54:53 EDT 2004

Hi Mathieu,

I have the same problem with the same card. I don't have that
with a GeForce card. My expierence is, that ATI did something
from Catalyst 4.x . Everything worked perfect till Catalyst 3.10 !!
>From 4.x I have this strange behaviour aswell and also other
trouble... :(

I have not found a solution, yet :(

greets
  Ingo

---
Dr.-Ing. Ingo H. de Boer

Polytec GmbH
Polytec-Platz 1-7, 76337 Waldbronn, Germany
phone: ++49 7243 604 106
fax  : ++49 7243 604 255

I wish to display some text as overlay on my window to show
information about the volume it displays.
I can do it fine, except that some characters looks corrupted
each time the renderer renders. It is always different characters
and I've try a few ways to display the text and I always have the
same problem. Any idea on how to correct that? I am using a
ATI 9600 Radeon (128 mb) card if it might be the problem. (VTK 4.2.2)

Here is how I add the text, Is it alright? I did exactly the same way
as VTK user guide 4.2,