[vtkusers] Tkinter not found, fedora core 2 VTK source builds with active state Tcl and python source build

tom fogal tfogal at apollo.sr.unh.edu
Mon Jun 7 12:42:47 EDT 2004

You probably don't have Tk installed.
Tcl and Tk do not come in the same tarball, make sure you've
installed both.

Also be sure the path to where the module is installed is
readable and executable by the user you want to run mayavi
as.
You might want to take a look at what PYTHONPATH is in your
environment (if anything) and modify to suit your system.

The 'vtkpython' interpreter might be of use as well.

HTH,

-tom