[vtkusers] 3D?

de Boer Ingo I.deBoer at polytec.de
Fri Jun 4 07:05:18 EDT 2004

Hi,

that's HTML code and indicates a line break.
I guess it comes from transforming the mail from HTML to text..
If you copy&paste it from pipermail, you have to remove
these "3D"s...

greets
 Ingo

---
Dr.-Ing. Ingo H. de Boer

Polytec GmbH
Polytec-Platz 1-7, 76337 Waldbronn, Germany
phone: ++49 7243 604 106
fax  : ++49 7243 604 255