[vtkusers] who 'observes' event?

Amy Henderson amy.henderson at kitware.com
Wed Jun 2 08:36:20 EDT 2004

Hi AJ,

The Enter event is not for detecting when the Enter key on the keyboard is
pressed. The Enter event is invoked when the mouse pointer enters the
render window. (There is also a Leave event.) To detect when Enter is
pressed, you probably need to watch vtkCommand::KeyPressEvent and add code
yourself for checking whether the key that was pressed is the Enter key.

- Amy