[vtkusers] Plot a list of points

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Tue Jun 1 12:26:08 EDT 2004

Jean-Philippe,

	I recently posted a code in c++ to read a datafile:

http://vtk.org/pipermail/vtkusers/2004-June/049321.html

	- Or you can use vtkProgrammableSource

	- Otherwise you can just use two vtkDiskSource and join them. Therefore
you have a maximum flexibility (bottom cylinder can be bigger than top one).

	- Or you can use vtkTubeFilter...

HTH
Mathieu