[vtkusers] Wiki

James Robinson j.robinson at kepler-systems.com
Fri Jul 30 06:51:54 EDT 2004

Dear All,

Well done on the Wiki (who do we thank???). I seem to remember a heated
exchange of e-mails back in March in regard the lack of organisation of the
fund of information flowing through this mailing list. Good to see that
something has come of it.

I assume that the function/operation of the mailing list in itself will
alter now. It surely should be connected to the Wiki such that it notifies
members (daily) on additions to the Wiki. The logic being that all
questions/comments and solutions/contributions will be organised in the Wiki
itself and therefore the history of a query, existing solutions etc. can be
accessed in a coherent database.

Regards,

Jim

James C Robinson, PhD, Chartered Engineer,

*     42 Rivergrove,

         Glanmire,

         Co. Cork,

         Eire