[vtkusers] Re: vtkPolyDataMapper2D + vtkCoordinate

Laurent Mundeleer lmundele at ulb.ac.be
Thu Jul 29 03:51:37 EDT 2004

Hello all,
I was thinking, maybe should I use SetClippingPlanes() instead of
vtkCoordinate()?
There must be a simple way to render polyData in 2D easely...

Thanks,
Best Regards,

Laurent

Laurent Mundeleer wrote:

> Hello all,
> I've a 3D scene with several polyDatas, I visualize it in 3D.
> I'd like to have 2D views of it, so I use vtkPolyDataMapper2D.
> With default values, it's ok, I have one 2D view.
> But I'd like to have 3 differents 2D views of the same 3D scene, so
> the mapper2D has to take projections from differents points of view (3
> orthogonal planes for example).
> I don't know how to use vtkCoordinate to have this working...
>
> Thanks for any help,
> Regards,
>
> Laurent

Laurent Mundeleer
Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
Service des Systèmes Logiques et Numériques (SLN) CP165/57
50, Av. F.Roosevelt
1050 Bruxelles
Belgium
tel : ++32.2.650.22.97