[vtkusers] Hi

LinX camilo.jimenez at spymac.com
Tue Jul 27 14:52:27 EDT 2004

Hi there

I want to know if there is a way in which I can force the evaluation of the
pipeline. I think I'll explain it better:

Lets suppose I have an object and I have, say twenty filters. I want to keep
the final object  and Delete() all the others.

I've tried DeepCopy but It didn't work, so I want to try to evaluate the
pipeline and then DeepCopy.

Which are the reasons of the pipelines Philosophy?  which are the benefits of
this approach? I'm a newly programmer and I don't understand this.

Thanks

LinX