[vtkusers] vtkTransformFilter

smelC hurlin.clement at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 27 16:28:00 EDT 2004

Hi,

	I'm trying to rotate an object. So i use a VtkTranform like this :

   vtkTransform* Rotation90 = vtkTransform::New();
    Rotation90->RotateZ( 90 );

Then i create the appropriate filter

   vtkTransformFilter* Rotation90Filter = vtkTransformFilter::New();
   Rotation90Filter->SetTransform( Rotation90 );

And now, i don't know what to do. I think that i have to pass data of my objet
through this filter (correct me if i'm wrong) yet vtkTransformFilter class
don't have any SetInput et GetOuput function. What's weird is that examples
in the mail archives mention this 2 functions. Is it different with new
version of vtk?

Sorry for my poor english
Thx you
Hurlin Clément