[vtkusers] Marching.py

Sean McInerney seanm at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Jul 26 10:24:21 EDT 2004

Okay Hamp ...

   Don't ever say I never did anything for you ;-)

   Here's a C++ version of the marching example ...
   Complete with CMakeLists.txt!

   This one is always confusing due to the Tcl inclusions from the
vtktesting module. This is where the colors as well as the cases come
from. For a C++ example with a GUI allowing you to see all the marching
cube cases, see the MCases example from my vtkFLTK library
<http://vtkfltk.sourceforge.net/>.

-Sean