[vtkusers] error ???

Veerapuram Varadhan v.varadhan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 03:01:44 EDT 2004

Hi Pallavi,

This sounds like your program keeps allocating memory without freeing
them after its use.  The error message is more or less like a "Runtime
error" or "abnormal termination" message.  In simple terms, it is
crashing.

Check your program for memory allocations and de-allocations.

Regards,

V. Varadhan.