[vtkusers] (no subject)

Vidya Raghavan vidya_raghavan at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 25 13:07:11 EDT 2004

Dear VTK Users,

I'm trying to model and display segmented data in VTK based on:
http://www.crd.ge.com/~lorensen/seg12/

The data and scripts that I use are located at:
http://www.cs.northwestern.edu/~vidya/VTK/

When I run vtk.exe region1.tcl, I get the following errors:

ERROR: In C:\VTK\Patented\vtkDecimate.cxx, line 180
vtkDecimate (0x0A96F5B0): No data to decimate!

ERROR: In C:\VTK\Graphics\vtkSmoothPolyDataFilter.cxx, line 188
vtkSmoothPolyDataFilter (0x0A99E800): No data to smooth!

ERROR: In C:\VTK\Graphics\vtkPolyDataNormals.cxx, line 86
vtkPolyDataNormals (0x0A9939E0): No data to generate normals for!

It looks like it is able to open the directory where the data is. Is
something wrong with how my data is structured?

Please help.

Thanks,

Vidya